What are Permeable Pavers?
- NDS Permeable Pavers provide a high-performing alternative to traditional paving methods.
- Creating a strong and durable grass or gravel surface that can support heavy vehicles, they maintain permeable surface areas, eliminating or reducing stormwater runoff.
- Stormwater Management. A sustainable solution that reduces impervious area, volume of runoff, and size of downstream BMPs.
- High Structural Strength. Offering a high load bearing capacity, NDS Permeable Pavers feature hexagonal cells that connect to form a flexible grid capable of handling significant structural loads.
- Enhanced Aesthetics. Grass or gravel surfaces blend with surrounding natural surface.
- Easy Installation. EZ Roll™ Products come in large rolls that are easily placed and clipped together. Tuffttrack™ features an integrated easy assemble clip that greatly reduces installation time.
- Environmentally Friendly. NDS permeable pavers can help contribute to LEED credits and are made of recycled plastic
Category: Amercast Availability: In Stock
- Amercast (14)
- Catch Basin Frames & Grates (17)
- Detectable Warning Plates (1)
- Drainage Systems (4)
- Fire Hydrant Fenders (2)
- Inlet Frames and Grates (5)
- Manhole Frames and Covers (33)
- Manhole Frames and Grates (15)
- Manhole Risers (2)
- Municipal Castings (3)
- Pipe and Fittings (1)
- Precision Manufacturing (1)
- Valve Boxes (1)